Since the release of my new video “The Burren”, I’ve had a few queries as to where the locations are that I used in it. Well, here they are. The names are those used on the Ordinance Survey Ireland maps, which I’ve loaded on my phone using the ViewRanger app.
1. Fahee North, East of Carron
2. Tullykyne, North of Fanore.
3. Poulnabrone Dolmen
4. Fahee North, East of Carron
5. Black Head Lighthouse at night
6. Poulnabrone Dolmen by moonlight
7. Murroogh, near Fanore church.
8. Doolin, looking towards the Cliffs of Moher
9. Fahee North, as a hail storm moves in.
10. Mirror Wall, Ailladie. A famous rock climbing location.
11. Fanore Beach just before sunset.
12. Fahee North at sunset.
I’ll be doing a HOWTO guide in the next few weeks on the DIY motorised rail that I designed and built to do the panning motion between each frame in the sequences, so check back soon, or subscribe to http://www.facebook.com/davidhuntphotography for updates.